- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Other Information Collected
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- Changing Your Information
- How to Contact Us
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT This section of our Policy describes in detail the type of information that we collect. The personally-identifying information collected through the Site is voluntarily submitted by you. We will not disclose to third parties any of the information provided by you without your permission.
Max & Erma’s Email Club. Through the “Email Club” link at the bottom of each page, you may subscribe to receive periodic promotional emails relating to restaurant promotions, coupons, and discounts offered by Max & Erma’s. Max & Erma’s will retain the email address and zip code information submitted by you to Max & Erma’s through the “Email Club” link for purposes of sending you the promotional emails and for tracking Email Club recipient geographic information. All such promotional emails will contain an opt-out option whereby the recipient can choose to opt out of receiving all such future emails to the submitted recipient email address. Max & Erma’s will not sell or otherwise share your email address and zip code information to third parties.
Online Purchasing/Site Registration. If you choose to purchase Max & Erma’s gift cards or other products through the Site, you will be required to provide an email address, your name, phone number, and billing and shipping addresses (which might be the same), as well as the necessary credit card information. You also have the option to Register with the Site so that you will not have to submit your information every time you make a purchase. The information collected through the purchase process or registration process will be used to contact you regarding your order and to process, ship, and bill you for your online purchases. Max & Erma’s will not sell or otherwise share your name and email information to third parties.
Contact Us Link. If you choose to contact us, we collect your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and the contents of your message. We use the information obtained when you contact us through the “Contact Us” link to process and respond to your suggestion or customer service request. We may respond to you by phone, email, or postal mail, depending on the information you choose to submit. We also will use this information to improve our products and services. In accordance with our Site Terms and Conditions, we also reserve the right to use your name and comments in promotional material for Max & Erma’s.
Your Application Information, once delivered to us, is used only to process your employment request, which includes corresponding with you to make arrangements for your association with us or to notify you of the results of our review of your application. The information may be printed and stored, and administrative personnel may review the information.
3. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Third Party Links and Websites. We may from time to time contract with advertisers or other third parties who place information, advertisements, or other promotional material or links on our Site. If you click on an advertisement or other link provided by a third party and leave our Site, whether through a link or through visiting another website framed within our Site, you are subject to the privacy policies of these advertisers or other third parties. We do not have responsibility for or access to the information collected by these third parties.
Internet Protocol Address and Aggregate Information. We may collect and use this information to improve Our Site based upon usage patterns derived from this information. We do not share this information with third parties. This information is not personally identifying, but merely tracks usage patterns and other demographics of Site visitors as a group.
4. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY The security of your personal information is important to us. Secured Socket Layer technology is utilized when transmitting sensitive information—such as credit card information submitted in order to make a purchase from the Online Store. We have further measures in place to protect your personal information once it reaches us.
5. CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION If you would like to change the information we keep on file after you have registered though our website, you must first sign in to the Site and then may access your account information by clicking on the link entitled “Account Login.” Through the links provided therein, you may choose to change any of the information you have previously submitted.
If you would like to change the address to which Email Club emails are sent, we suggest that you first opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the op-out directions included with each email you receive.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US For any other information or questions regarding the Site or the information you have submitted to us through the Site, please contact us through the “Contact” link on the Site.
Please also visit our Site Terms and Conditions which explains other terms governing the use of our website.
Copyright © 2016 Glacier Restaurant Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.